What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
- Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
- When submitting a form on our site, you will be asked to enter your: name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you will be used to send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Florida Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Florida Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 05/30/2017